Lake Williams Corporate Center
• Totaling 215,000 square feet these two, speculative 3 story office buildings were designed and built in campus fashion. A third has been permitted for the site and is awaiting development.
• The larger building, 120,000 sq. ft. is currently occupied by Netezza.
• The sister building is presently 75% fit up, of which Newbury Design Associates was responsible for the design of all tenant improvements. Tenants include American National Power, Intranet and video game designers, ATI.
• Designed to attract high level corporate clients, these buildings feature two story lobby spaces with coffered lighting, wood wainscoting, tile and carpeted entrance lobbies.
• Central cores, corridors and egress stairs are designed to maximize leasable area.
• These two buildings are designed to carefully complement each other and provide a campus appearance with brick veneer facades, strip glazing and curtain wall systems.