• This 60,000 sf. Office building within the Lake Williams' Corporate Center, serves as a satellite office for Sun Micro Systems; a universally known software server and data center storage developer.
• The building features black ribbon windows with minimal mullion profiles which become an entire façade of curtain wall at its 2 story corner entrance.
• Ground face masonry accents with contrasting brick infill give the building its strong horizontal contemporary lines.
• Private offices are provided with sliding glass "patio" doors; a corporate standard. The strong horizontal lines of the building's exterior are mimicked on interior glazing with applied "frosted" accents.
• The reception desk is striking in its appearance with its strong use of angles and clean lines carried through to the ceiling and lighting fixtures.
• NDA's services included interior design and can be seen in the varying color and material selections carried throughout the space.