Jaffrey, New Hampshire
• A 42,000 square foot two-story ultra-filtration membrane facility adjacent to their existing manufacturing facility, the building has been designed in strict adherence to a master plan which includes two additional phases in the future, utilizing a main connector spline.
• The building includes manufacturing, labs, office space, along with hazardous material receiving and storage areas.
• Manufacturing areas have been designed to achieve a Class 100,000 clean room environment, and at the same time, provide a high hazard, H-2 use designed for a 165 pound per square foot explosion blast load and Class I / Division I electrical requirements.
• Attention was given to seamless chemical resistant floor and wall finishes throughout. Static dissipative floors provided in Class I / Division I areas.
• A complete SBR wastewater treatment facility design was also part of this project, in order to meet the strict BOD requirements of the Town of Jaffrey Municipal Systems.
• A major utility rack system has been integrated into the master plan to accommodate future chemical tank farm piping.
• The project included compressed air, RO water, steam, argon, nitrogen, hot water, chilled water (45 degree F and 15 degree F), and custom air handling equipment with hepa-filters to support Owner's equipment and process operations.